Powered by Fritids
IES Eskilstuna taking strides forward with our new staff.
Induction is so important to IES Eskilstuna, here’s what they thought of it…
- A great beginning to build a loving, well informed and happy team with a common aim to build strong future leaders.
- Great way to start of my work at IES. Informative, clear, exciting and interesting. Here we go!
- I feel very well taken care of. The induction has been a warm welcome into one big family. Thank you.
- Informative, inspiring, passionate.
- What a fantastic induction week. IES gave the most important tools that a new teacher needs. Thank you
- The induction was very good. I learned a lot, which makes me comfortable. Thank you
- So glad to be joining the family. A huge thank you.
Welcome to IES
We love The Beatles at IES Eskilstuna
Dear Staff, enjoy your summer holiday and see you back in August!
The diversity in the human family should be the cause of love and harmony, as it is in music where many different notes blend together in the making of a perfect chord.
Order, structure and safety are necessary prerequisites for learning.
Children should learn to command the English language, not just know it, at an early age.
Our conviction is that every child can achieve success irrespective of social background.