Powered by Fritids
IES Eskilstuna taking strides forward with our new staff.
Induction is so important to IES Eskilstuna, here’s what they thought of it…
- A great beginning to build a loving, well informed and happy team with a common aim to build strong future leaders.
- Great way to start of my work at IES. Informative, clear, exciting and interesting. Here we go!
- I feel very well taken care of. The induction has been a warm welcome into one big family. Thank you.
- Informative, inspiring, passionate.
- What a fantastic induction week. IES gave the most important tools that a new teacher needs. Thank you
- The induction was very good. I learned a lot, which makes me comfortable. Thank you
- So glad to be joining the family. A huge thank you.
Welcome to IES
The diversity in the human family should be the cause of love and harmony, as it is in music where many different notes blend together in the making of a perfect chord.
IES Eskilstuna class of 2021
We wish you the very best for the future.
You will always be IES students.
We will always believe in you.
We will always be proud of you!
Welcome to IES Eskilstuna Fritids
Dear teachers and students...
We may not say this every day but with your hard work and dedication you represent the soul that keeps this school alive.
Engelska skolan shines in the darkness! We have raised a truck load of food for Eskilstuna Stadsmission.
Because of our student, staff and parent engagement, 100 families in need will not go without food this Christmas.
Thank you to all involved!
This was a good deed.
What we stand for - Our Ethos
“IES Eskilstuna, a safe and orderly school environment where teachers can teach and students learn. This is our school. This is tough love and discipline in action and it’s good. Children need this in order to thrive. We have places available, you are welcome to join our queue”
Ordning, struktur och trygghet är nödvändiga förutsättningar för lärande.
Barn ska lära sig att behärska det engelska språket, inte bara förstå det, i en tidig ålder.
Vår övertygelse är att varje barn ska kunna nå framgång oavsett social bakgrund.